So after deliberation I have decided that it should be named Shingles roof. Thanks to members and their feedback on the Facebook post
I have been trying lots of different plasters to see which works best in the linka moulds. You will see on the site I have used herculite 2 a lot. But when you try to do the larger plastic moulds it warps due to the expansion whilst drying, especially on the large roof moulds, so I have been combining a number of plasters together and so far getting fantastic results, stronger, longer working time before setting takes place, as well as solving the expansion problems. I will be posting all the findings very soon on the plaster page and on this blog.
I am just an enthusiast that wants to give people a way to share all their stuff and trying to help build a community of enthusiast.